Search This Blog

Loading...

WELCOME!

Thank you for checking out my blog! I love to explore all different types of styles, so there will something for everyone. The graphics on my computer are, quite frankly, crap so please do not use the pictures to judge the quality of the items. Since landmarks change frequently, and I have found it easier to find stores by looking at the designer's profile, I list the creator's name.
Enjoy!

Thursday, January 9, 2014

summer angel is ready for the sun




.::WoW Skins::. Mariam Shape and Skin Pale CL
This is a new skin made exclusive for SILICONE EVENT.

Hair:  "LoQ Hair" BerryJuice MP Promo

wings:
Woodland Treasures Gacha Jan 2014
~ Kawaii ~ Chibi Wings (Set One) - Rainbow RARE

~ Kawaii ~ Chibi Wings 
(Set One) - Purple

Barefeet: Meli Imako Mesh Ladies Tip Toe Feet - Fashion Kit MP FREE!

Bikini:  Iffyta Stripes Galore MP FREE!

Location: Sky River Landing

No comments:

Post a Comment