Search This Blog

Loading...

WELCOME!

Thank you for checking out my blog! I love to explore all different types of styles, so there will something for everyone. The graphics on my computer are, quite frankly, crap so please do not use the pictures to judge the quality of the items. Since landmarks change frequently, and I have found it easier to find stores by looking at the designer's profile, I list the creator's name.
Enjoy!

Saturday, January 4, 2014

That big date!


Cocktail dress is a very effective weapon and must not be wielded lightly in the dating arena. 



Skin : .::WoW Skins::. Aileen Group Gift  GEN. 2014

TRUTH HAIR Fernanda Scribo Gift

Dress: Kanou Tigist Gold - New Release!

Pumps: U.one Naty Plataform High Heels8 - 1L

Necklace: BM Dalila  Advent gift 
Baby Monkey is now having Free to Join group just this weekend.
( Jan 4 and 5)

Bracelet: Lazuri Classic Pearls  - Gift

Ring : Lazuri Esme - Gift 




Location:  The Basilique


You can also find me on: http://ybonitasworld.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment