WELCOME!

Thank you for checking out my blog! I love to explore all different types of styles, so there will something for everyone. The graphics on my computer are, quite frankly, crap so please do not use the pictures to judge the quality of the items. Since landmarks change frequently, and I have found it easier to find stores by looking at the designer's profile, I list the creator's name.
Enjoy!

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Mondays are my Happy day!







Skin: Glam Affair - Cleo - Artic - 05 F
Thank you Mama Khulhi!


Hair: TRUTH HAIR Rowan 


Nails:  Alyce  Slink Finger Nail Polish - Glitter French  CSR {6- 2} Feb 3 - 16 

"AsHmOoT_SS Coll_High Neck Dress 02_Pearls On Camel" = 99L  CSR {6- 2} Feb 3 - 16 

"AsHmOoT_AW Coll_Mid Calf Boots_Sneakeskin/ Red" = 99L  CSR {6- 2} Feb 3 - 16 

 "AsHmOoT_Acc Coll_Women Watch_Hearts/ Red" = 39L  CSR {6- 2} Feb 3 - 16 

 "AsHmOoT_Acc Coll_Heart Shape Bag 01_Roses/ DrK Red" = 49L  CSR {6- 2} Feb 3 - 16 

Shops for rent at  Khu_lhi outdoor mall

Please feel free to contact me for further info. 

No comments:

Post a Comment