Search This Blog

Loading...

WELCOME!

Thank you for checking out my blog! I love to explore all different types of styles, so there will something for everyone. The graphics on my computer are, quite frankly, crap so please do not use the pictures to judge the quality of the items. Since landmarks change frequently, and I have found it easier to find stores by looking at the designer's profile, I list the creator's name.
Enjoy!

Friday, March 28, 2014

Fresh Weekend




Skin: [the Skinnery] Quiana - Bare face(champagne)

Hair: . Liquence . - F3 

Dress: [LG]  Boutique-[ W14] Wishing Well Hello Tuesday Sale

Bangles: Zuri Rayna Jewelry ~Bangles Brushed Magenta/Steel 
The new releases are 199L for non members. Wear your group tag and avail them for 149L. Group members has 25% OFF. 

Ring: Zuri Rayna Jewelry ~Mesh Pyramid Ring~Magenta 
The new releases are 199L for non members. Wear your group tag and avail them for 149L. Group members has 25% OFF. 

Nails: -{ZOZ}-  Foil Tip Spring Polish Spring Wishes Market

Pumps: :::LP::: Pigalle High Pumps Creme My Attic




You can also find me at: http://ybonitasworld.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment