WELCOME!

I have been blogging on and off since 2011. I love to explore all different types of styles, so there will something for everyone. I always try to credit EVERYTHING in posts. Please leave a comment if I miss something! Thank you for reading!


Great fashion on a not so great budget!



Tuesday, January 3, 2012

ROCK ME AMADEUS Has Opened a New Sale Store

This new sale store has a large selection of apparel and lingerie priced up to 80% off. All items are either 25L or 50L. All sales are final. The items are copy only even though the display boards say transferrable.

**The new sale store is located on an adult sim**

The store shares land with a strip club.
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Bishes/70/125/26



2 comments:

  1. ROBLOX is driven by a growing player base of over 300,000 creator players who produce an infinite variety of highly immersive experiences.

    These experiences range from 3D multi-player games and contests, to interactive adventures where friends can take on new avatars to imagine what it feels to be a dinosaur, a miner working a mine or an astronaut out in space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just downloaded iStripper, so I can have the best virtual strippers strip-tease on my desktop.

    ReplyDelete