WELCOME!

I have been blogging on and off since 2011. I love to explore all different types of styles, so there will something for everyone. I always try to credit EVERYTHING in posts. Please leave a comment if I miss something! Thank you for reading!


Great fashion on a not so great budget!



Friday, February 3, 2012

February VIP Group Gifts at Carrie Lingerie


The following are this month's VIP gifts at Carrie Lingerie. There is a 500L enrollment fee but I have been told VIP group members get discounts on certain items and a gift every month. This month there is also a second female gift in the group notices and a VIP members only party on February 8th.

(Gifts cannot be transferred so apparently men join the group too).

There is also a regular Carrie Lingerie group which is free to join. I do not think the regular group has a new gift every month. That group gift was recently blogged.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Carries%20Dreams/126/129/27

No comments:

Post a Comment