Search This Blog

WELCOME!

I have been blogging on and off since 2011. I love to explore all different types of styles, so there will something for everyone.

I include the designer's name so if the landmark is outdated, you can look up the store easier. I also try to use windlight settings that show the true appearance of items, but keep in mind that something may look different on you than it did in my photo. Larger pictures are on Flicker.

Many free items and deals are available for a limited time so don't wait!


Saturday, August 25, 2012

Freddy's Girl


Outfit (Mayhem) and is a lucky board prize at T&A Designs. There are additional pieces of clothing and multiple ways to wear this outfit.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Voodoo/27/156/25

Hair style includes hat (Jane) and is the lucky board prize at ARI & Co Hair Store.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Scarlite/119/168/23


I got the boots from an outfit in sl but I have seen them free on the Market place. When I find them I will post the link.

Pose is part of a pose pack that is a group gift for CS Shapes. The gift is in the notices. At the store, there are additional gifts and dollarbies.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Beausoleil/107/146/3802

Skin is another one of the free skins at Re.Birth

Eyes are from Tuli. Previously blogged.

1 comment:

  1. ROBLOX is empowered by a growing player base of over 300,000 creators who generate an infinite variety of highly immersive experiences.

    These experiences range from 3D games and contests, to interactive adventures where players can take on new identities exploring what it's like to be a dinosaur, a miner in a quarry or an astronaut on a space exploration.

    ReplyDelete