WELCOME!

I have been blogging on and off since 2011. I love to explore all different types of styles, so there will something for everyone. I always try to credit EVERYTHING in posts. Please leave a comment if I miss something! Thank you for reading!


Great fashion on a not so great budget!



Monday, November 19, 2012

Suicide: Learn More, Learn to Help

 
 
 
Skin, eyes and shape - ::mar:: Studio SAH gifts
 
Dress, necklace, pencil and clipboard (pose) - +:::+Natural+:::+ SAH gifts
 
Bracelet - Twig SAH gift
 
Hair - ChiChickie! subscriber gift
 
Shoes - Angel Alphaville lucky board prize
 
 
Also seen here, on the Be Happy in SL's Blog

4 comments:

  1. where did you get the dress? it's cuuute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry! I left it out of the post by accident. It is from Natural and is part of the Suicide Awarness Hunt gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome! Thank you for reading my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete