Search This Blog



Thank you for checking out my blog! I love to explore all different types of styles, so there will something for everyone. The graphics on my computer are, quite frankly, crap so please do not use the pictures to judge the quality of the items. Since landmarks change frequently, and I have found it easier to find stores by looking at the designer's profile, I list the creator's name.

Monday, December 10, 2012

Gothic Brat

Skin - BRAT[inc] GothicBrat Lily -New Release- *Thank you, Azure Black*

Outfit and horns - DivaLicious A Very Demonic Christmas Hunt gift

Knee high boots *mesh* - [AsYLUM] Santa's Little Divas Hunt gift

Necklace - ***Just You Jewels***  Santa's Little Divas Hunt gift

Hair - Analog Dog free gift

Eyes - Pelle free gift 

Poses - Diesel Works Womenstuff Hunt gift

Shape - CS Shapes Pimp My Hunter Hunt gift (Hunt over December 11th!)

No comments:

Post a Comment