Search This Blog

Loading...

WELCOME!

Thank you for checking out my blog! I love to explore all different types of styles, so there will something for everyone. The graphics on my computer are, quite frankly, crap so please do not use the pictures to judge the quality of the items. Since landmarks change frequently, and I have found it easier to find stores by looking at the designer's profile, I list the creator's name.
Enjoy!

Friday, December 21, 2012

The Grinch Must Have Been Good This Year


Skin - NoBody'sPerfect group gift (free)
 
Entire outfit - Crickets group female gift (free)
 
Poses - *PoseSioN* group female gift (free)
 
Grinch shoulder buddy (head moves around) - KaTink subscriber gift
 
Eyes - Amacci free gift

Hair - Exile new free gift (fatpack of all colors)

No comments:

Post a Comment