Search This Blog

Loading...

WELCOME!

Thank you for checking out my blog! I love to explore all different types of styles, so there will something for everyone. The graphics on my computer are, quite frankly, crap so please do not use the pictures to judge the quality of the items. Since landmarks change frequently, and I have found it easier to find stores by looking at the designer's profile, I list the creator's name.
Enjoy!

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Kute Kitty


Outfit with stockings - SPLASH free gift
 
Shoes and nails - MDL gifts (shoes group gift, free)
 
Eyeliner (6 options) - (RED) Sand group gift (free) 
 
Teeth (7 options) - [:TULI:] free gift
 
Hair *mesh* - Rumina Styles group gift (free) *check notices*
 
Eyes - GAELINE CREATIONS store hunt gift
 
Skin - Curio group gift (free) *check notices*
 
Poses - [Expressive Poses ] "Noah" free gift (male poses but works for me!)
 
Shape - CS Shapes "Trinny" previous group gift
 
 

So cute!
 
 
Also check out Be Happy in SL's Blog.
 
And follow me on Twitter.  I tweet about freebies and deals I find, too.


1 comment:

  1. I signed up to fixed readers hope parts .. kisses

    ReplyDelete