Search This Blog



Thank you for checking out my blog! I love to explore all different types of styles, so there will something for everyone. The graphics on my computer are, quite frankly, crap so please do not use the pictures to judge the quality of the items. Since landmarks change frequently, and I have found it easier to find stores by looking at the designer's profile, I list the creator's name.

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Looking Lovely

Dress - Ostentatious group gift (free) *gift in notices date 1/26*
The inworld store closes today and items will only be available on the Marketplace.
The group will remain open.
Skin - BRAT[inc] Pimp My Valentine Hunt gift (includes horns & mouthie) ends Feb 15th
Store is having a closing sale, skins 25% to 50% off.  (do not know when is the last day)
Jewelry - *HPC* gift for Love Trinkets Hunt ends Feb 15th
Hair - Underscore group gift (free) *multiple colors*
Shoes - Baby Monkey Shoes lucky chair prize
Pose - Morgane Batista subscriber gift (set of 5 poses)
Eyes - ROMISKIN free gift (fatpack of colors) 
Shape - CS Shapes "Jilly" previous hunt prize

No comments:

Post a Comment