Search This Blog

Loading...

WELCOME!

Thank you for checking out my blog! I love to explore all different types of styles, so there will something for everyone. The graphics on my computer are, quite frankly, crap so please do not use the pictures to judge the quality of the items. Since landmarks change frequently, and I have found it easier to find stores by looking at the designer's profile, I list the creator's name.
Enjoy!

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Nothing is Better Than Chocolate

 
 
 
Cat Suit Lingerie - Carrie's Lingerie MM board prize (group required, free)
*Prize changed*
 
Eyes - Amacci free gift
 
Hair - In Good Taste free gift
 
Strawberry mouthie - .::DaBuVa::. free gift
 
Unfurnished House - ~ Harmoni ~ dollarbie on Marketplace (1L)
 
Table and fours chair -^Dejavu^ free gift on Marketplace  
 
Shape - CS Shapes "Trinny" group gift (99L fee)
 
Shoes - Maitreya subscriber gift (fatpack of colors)
 
The following are Baking Mania Hunt gifts: ends Jan 31st
 
Skin - Eye Candi
 
Cake and poses - *RoTtEn Defiance* (includes outfit, not shown)
 
Picture - Atooly
 
Dessert on left - Asian Flair
 
Dessert on right - Jade's Creations
 
 
**2nd 50 Shades of Sexy Blogger Challenge Post**

Also check out Be Happy in SL's Blog.
And follow me on Twitter.  I tweet about freebies and deals I find, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment