WELCOME!

Thank you for checking out my blog! I love to explore all different types of styles, so there will something for everyone. The graphics on my computer are, quite frankly, crap so please do not use the pictures to judge the quality of the items. Since landmarks change frequently, and I have found it easier to find stores by looking at the designer's profile, I list the creator's name.
Enjoy!

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Pimp My Valentine Hunt Goodies


Skin - Kokane group gift (free)
*wearing blond eyebrows from a Belleza gift*
 
Jeans - SAKIDE camping chair prize
 
Shape - CS Shapes "Jilly" previous hunt prize
 
Eyes - Real Eyes free gift
 
Poses - Co*Motion subscriber gift
 
Shoes - Maitreya subscriber gift (fatpack of colors) 
 
 
Shirt *mesh* - Kokane
 
Hair/cap - Hinako
 
 Jewelry - Eclectica
 
More PMVH gifts shown here.

2 comments: