Search This Blog



Thank you for checking out my blog! I love to explore all different types of styles, so there will something for everyone. The graphics on my computer are, quite frankly, crap so please do not use the pictures to judge the quality of the items. Since landmarks change frequently, and I have found it easier to find stores by looking at the designer's profile, I list the creator's name.

Friday, March 1, 2013

Can't Tame Me

Jeans, boots and glasses - COCO&SKIMPY group gift (free) *includes hoodie, not shown*
Shirt *mesh* - The Black Market Feb/March group gift (free)
Hair - Tameless fatpack group gift (free)
Eyes - *Amacci* free gift
Skin - Mother Goose's lucky board prize

Pose - Icons of Style previous hunt gift

Shape - CS Shapes "Jilly" previous hunt gift

No comments:

Post a Comment