Search This Blog

WELCOME!

I have been blogging on and off since 2011. I love to explore all different types of styles, so there will something for everyone.

I include the designer's name so if the landmark is outdated, you can look up the store easier. I also try to use windlight settings that show the true appearance of items, but keep in mind that something may look different on you than it did in my photo. Larger pictures are on Flicker.

Many free items and deals are available for a limited time so don't wait!


Wednesday, July 24, 2013

My Second Life Bucket List Challenge


This week's meme from Strawberry Singh is My Second Life Bucket List Challenge.

Meme Instructions: Share at least 5 items on your Second Life Bucket List and try and complete one of the items on the list this week.

I have done a lot in SL, different types of role play, work, go to shows and clubs.  I'm not interested in owning or creating.  To be honest, I lost interest in SL, except for blogging.
 
1. Create a picture that I am completely happy with
I agree, we are our own worst critic!

2. Have a popular blog
One reason I blog is because I enjoy people reading it.  I keep track of my blog's traffic and it keeps me motivated to blog. 

3. Have 1,000,000,000 page views
LOL

4. Improve my picture editing skills
I'm like someone who wants to compete in a sport but too lazy to do it lol.  I don't have the patience to spend a lot of time working on pictures. I have much more fun finding free or discounted items and putting them together in an outfit.

5. Get a SL dog
     :)

Credits:

Skin - Essences subscriber gift
Includes 4 eyebrow colors

Lip color - Pink Acid Dark Katz Hunt 4 gift ends July 31st
Includes more shades and full make-up

Hair with hat - Mr. & Miss C. gift at GOL, Element the 8th Club (requires club's group, free)
Fatpack of colors

Top *mesh* - ILAYA gift at GOL, Element the 8th Club (requires club's group, free)
Update: Gifts have changed at club

Jeans - Busty Boutique FreeStress Hunt gift ends July 31st
Includes top, not shown

Boots - :INSOMNIA: group gift (free)
For men but resizable

Bracelet - :INSOMNIA: group gift (free)

Eyes - [ HUSH ] group gift (free)
Includes several skin tones, eyebrow colors, shape not shown

Shape - CS Shapes previous gift

Pictures taken at Image Essentials Free to Use Photo Studios

2 comments: