WELCOME!

I have been blogging on and off since 2011. I love to explore all different types of styles, so there will something for everyone. I always try to credit EVERYTHING in posts. Please leave a comment if I miss something! Thank you for reading!


Great fashion on a not so great budget!



Thursday, August 8, 2013

Ruby Red

 
Dress *mesh* - [RUBY] (special price 50L)
Thank you, Ruby Beloved!
 
Piercing - Phoebe Bleeping Bunny Hunt gift ends Aug 15th
Thank you, Phoebe Ubert!
 
Skin and teeth - ryuukou free gift
 
Hair - Alli&Ali Designs group gift (free)
Can change color of streaks
Update: gift changed
 
Bag - Nostalgia lucky board prize (requires group, free)
I edited the position of the bag for the picture
 
Shoes - Baby Monkey Shoes lucky board prize
 
Eyes - Eye Candi free gift on Marketplace
 
Pose - *PosESioN* group gifts (free)
 
Shape - CS Shapes previous gift
 
Picture taken at The JokeRs Playhouse & Mall

No comments:

Post a Comment