Search This Blog



Thank you for checking out my blog! I love to explore all different types of styles, so there will something for everyone. The graphics on my computer are, quite frankly, crap so please do not use the pictures to judge the quality of the items. Since landmarks change frequently, and I have found it easier to find stores by looking at the designer's profile, I list the creator's name.

Saturday, September 14, 2013


This week, Strawberry Singh's meme is Memeception
Meme instructions: Take a RL meme and bring it into SL. Or, if you prefer, create a new meme of yourself. Don’t forget to leave a link to your meme in the comments of this post if you decide to do one.
I never heard of Bad Luck Brian before I did this meme.  These memes are hilarious.  I could not decide which one to do, but PeepSideshow Darkward suggested I do more than one.  So I did! :)


Hair - Me-I freebie on Marketplace
Fatpack of colors

Skin - Mother Goose's lucky board prize

Shirt - Bella's Lullaby-Twilight Store free gift

Shape - CS Shapes previous gift

Facial expression - AnyPose Expression free on Marketplace

Picture taken at: Image Essentials Free to Use Photo Studios