Search This Blog



Thank you for checking out my blog! I love to explore all different types of styles, so there will something for everyone. The graphics on my computer are, quite frankly, crap so please do not use the pictures to judge the quality of the items. Since landmarks change frequently, and I have found it easier to find stores by looking at the designer's profile, I list the creator's name.

Sunday, September 1, 2013

The Free Dove

All of the items in this post are free gifts from The Free Dove.
Eyes, lashes, shape and skin - Dulce Secrets
Huge fatpack of eyes, make-up, shapes and skins
Hair - My Pretty Pixels
Includes 6 colors
Outfit - MMayako
Boots *mesh* - Saris Creations
Earrings and necklace - Jewelry By P!X!E
Pose - aDORKable Poses
Set of 6 poses
Store is only on marketplace now

Pictures taken at LaPerla Old Italy

No comments:

Post a Comment