WELCOME!

I have been blogging on and off since 2011. I love to explore all different types of styles, so there will something for everyone. I always try to credit EVERYTHING in posts. Please leave a comment if I miss something! Thank you for reading!


Great fashion on a not so great budget!



Sunday, December 1, 2013

Advent Gifts from Baby Monkey Preview





 
These are the advent gifts Baby Monkey will have for group members. 
There is a 250L fee to join the group.
 
*Gifts are not available until December 13th.  There will be one each day, 12 days of Christmas.
Thanks for clarification, LunaSea!

2 comments:

  1. I am excited for the BM gifts, it is my understanding that its not an advent so much, but more of a 12 days of Christmas so the gifts don't start until the 13th. I have just recently started following your blog and am enjoying it very much. Thank you for all that you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I greatly appreciate the compliment, and I hope you continue to enjoy reading my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete