Search This Blog



Thank you for checking out my blog! I love to explore all different types of styles, so there will something for everyone. The graphics on my computer are, quite frankly, crap so please do not use the pictures to judge the quality of the items. Since landmarks change frequently, and I have found it easier to find stores by looking at the designer's profile, I list the creator's name.

Thursday, December 26, 2013


Skin- Freebie My UglyDorothy
Eyes-Dark Sky Group Gift (group cost to join) TSG
Earrings-Crux Invictus Advent Calendar Gift Chop Zuey
Ring-Angel Christmas Advent Calendar Gift Chop Zuey
Hair- Lynn Frosted Blonde Advent Calender Gift Alice Project
Boots-Christmas Gift Rumina
Outfit- Peek-a-Boo Turtleneck and Chloe Jersey Skirt Ryvolter
Shape Free in Group notice Imperial  (New Group)

No comments:

Post a Comment