Search This Blog

WELCOME!

I have been blogging on and off since 2011. I love to explore all different types of styles, so there will something for everyone.

I include the designer's name so if the landmark is outdated, you can look up the store easier. I also try to use windlight settings that show the true appearance of items, but keep in mind that something may look different on you than it did in my photo. Larger pictures are on Flicker.

Many free items and deals are available for a limited time so don't wait!


Thursday, December 19, 2013

Empower yourself with color


Hi everyone! My name is Ybonita and I am an SL Freebie addict.
I am so excited and I feel honored to be a part of this team.

Thank you Genna for this opportunity that you gave me to be one of your blogger.

I hope you will like my finds. 





This is my very first post on SLfreebieaddiction .

I carefully planned my dress today to fit what I feel.

I chose this red dress because red is the color of energy, passion and action.

Every designer and blogger has their own unique way of expressing themselves but we have one thing in common. The word, Passion.







.::WoW Skins::. Fay Nov Group Gift ( 300 L to Join )

This may be not available at the store now but Sawsan, the owner gives out gifts almost every 2 weeks to all her members thru lucky boards and MM boards. So it's totally worth it. 

MAAI - " Muni V2" mesh dress / Red  December Group Gift : FREE to JOIN
With Lola's applier

I have been a fan of this store since I first stumble on it. Since then I never left the group and They also have Lucky board just outside the store.
HAIR:  Miamai_Sakura TealParty - Group Gift - FREE to JOIN

ohhhh.. another favorite of mine. you have to check this store out. They have shoes, hair, clothes and they are all lovely and affordable.

Chop Zuey Gift - Black Storm Earrings - Advent Gift 

Chop Zuey  Black Storm Gld Bracelet - PAST Gift 

 Chop Zuey  Black Storm necklace Advent Gift 

{{BSD Design studio}} post modernism -zig zag - FREE

Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1 

WATCH GizzA - Asia Watch&Bracelet [Black] MP

[Kikay] Clara Pose Pack

Location:



Trinity is one of my dear friend at SL. She's the owner of Petit chat French fashion and She is a very talented photographer. Visit her gallery and see the SL world in a different way.





You can also see me on my blog: http://ybonitasworld.blogspot.com



1 comment: