Search This Blog

WELCOME!

I have been blogging on and off since 2011. I love to explore all different types of styles, so there will something for everyone.

I include the designer's name so if the landmark is outdated, you can look up the store easier. I also try to use windlight settings that show the true appearance of items, but keep in mind that something may look different on you than it did in my photo. Larger pictures are on Flicker.

Many free items and deals are available for a limited time so don't wait!


Thursday, January 30, 2014

Are you ready for Valentines day?







Mesh head and skin: Bodygossip-Milana (Caucasian)

Hair:  Exile Dream of Paradise

Earrings: Chop Zuey L'Africaine Earrings FREE!!

Bracelet:  [Naive] Lily bracelet - 0L MP

Left hand ring:  .:*December*:. Rose Ring Ver.2 - 0L MP

Right Hand Ring:  FINESMITH Rusalka Ring gold CSR {Round 5/2} 20th Jan - 2th Feb

Dress: JAVA  RUBY RED DRESS - FREE!!
( Grab them now while they are still free )
Pumps:   [Gos] Boutique - Paris Peeptoe - Pink Patent
Thank you sooo much mama!! You're the best!






You can also find me on:  You can also find me on:  http://ybonitasworld.blogspot.com/






No comments:

Post a Comment