WELCOME!

I have been blogging on and off since 2011. I love to explore all different types of styles, so there will something for everyone. I always try to credit EVERYTHING in posts. Please leave a comment if I miss something! Thank you for reading!


Great fashion on a not so great budget!



Thursday, January 30, 2014

Are you ready for Valentines day?







Mesh head and skin: Bodygossip-Milana (Caucasian)

Hair:  Exile Dream of Paradise

Earrings: Chop Zuey L'Africaine Earrings FREE!!

Bracelet:  [Naive] Lily bracelet - 0L MP

Left hand ring:  .:*December*:. Rose Ring Ver.2 - 0L MP

Right Hand Ring:  FINESMITH Rusalka Ring gold CSR {Round 5/2} 20th Jan - 2th Feb

Dress: JAVA  RUBY RED DRESS - FREE!!
( Grab them now while they are still free )
Pumps:   [Gos] Boutique - Paris Peeptoe - Pink Patent
Thank you sooo much mama!! You're the best!






You can also find me on:  You can also find me on:  http://ybonitasworld.blogspot.com/






No comments:

Post a Comment