Search This Blog

WELCOME!

I have been blogging on and off since 2011. I love to explore all different types of styles, so there will something for everyone.

I include the designer's name so if the landmark is outdated, you can look up the store easier. I also try to use windlight settings that show the true appearance of items, but keep in mind that something may look different on you than it did in my photo. Larger pictures are on Flicker.

Many free items and deals are available for a limited time so don't wait!


Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Bravissima la bell'isabella



I wanna thank my Sister ℜσѕз  for giving me her time to tell me if my feet is big for my body... hehhehe I was too tired to login to SL but I have responsibilities to finish and I wanted to show you this beautiful captivating finds. Thank you sis!! You're the best!

Shape and Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Vanessa DC CLVanessa Skin and shape is exclusively available at DESIGNER CIRCLE EVENT for only 99L
Hair base: 
Tameless Hairbase Tattoos Group Gift ( Free to join)

Hair: [Castellian] Olivia Hair Basic - Blond - 1L MP
Gown: *Aly's Shop* Isabella Purple - New Release!
It has a complete set of outfit( Jewelries and Stilettos) but on this photo  I just use the dress.

Bracelet: Pure Poison - Danielle Bracelets - Group Gift ( 100 L to Join)

Necklace: 
((Crystal line))"Rulie2" Necklace-Lucky Board for members ( free to join) 

Rings: ((Crystal line)) *whitedove* for members ( free to join) 

Nails: ~ Kawaii ~ Glitter Glam Nails - New!

Shoes:  Blackburns Angel Heels 0L MP






Location: Terra d'Ombra
You can also find me on: http://ybonitasworld.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment