Search This Blog



Thank you for checking out my blog! I love to explore all different types of styles, so there will something for everyone. The graphics on my computer are, quite frankly, crap so please do not use the pictures to judge the quality of the items. Since landmarks change frequently, and I have found it easier to find stores by looking at the designer's profile, I list the creator's name.

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Yumi's smile lights up in the dark

Shape and Skin :  .::WoW Skins::.   Love Milk 
( Valentines Special ) 

Hair:  little bones.  little bones. Flower Door - Mousse Group Gift
( Free to Join, check Notices) 

Hair Base: Tameless Midnight : Group Gift
( Free to Join )

( It comes with Bracelet and  purple pumps)

Choker: *P* MESH  ~Chinese Heart~  . Feeb's Rascals St. Sales Room . Feb 7 - Mar 1

Nails:  Alyce  Slink Finger Nail Polish - Glitter French  CSR {6- 2} Feb 3 - 16  

Earrings: Sugel Co.- Lovely Owl Earrings- Red Version  CSR {6- 2} Feb 3 - 16 

Pose: [Kikay] Clara Pose 

Location: KOWLOON

Location: Khu_lhi outdoor mall 

Shops For RENT! 

You can also find me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment