Search This Blog

WELCOME!

I have been blogging on and off since 2011. I love to explore all different types of styles, so there will something for everyone.

I include the designer's name so if the landmark is outdated, you can look up the store easier. I also try to use windlight settings that show the true appearance of items, but keep in mind that something may look different on you than it did in my photo. Larger pictures are on Flicker.

Many free items and deals are available for a limited time so don't wait!


Saturday, April 19, 2014

Bunnies and Birds! Oh My!


The following are free gifts from the Ozimals 2014 Easter Egg Hunt ends April 23rd
Go to blog for details

Dress *mesh* - *katat0nik*
 
Bracelet - +Half-Deer+
 
Birds - ~silentsparrow~

Necklace and earrings - Beloved Jewelry gift in group notices (free)
Notice date April 10th - notices only last 14 days!

Shoes - Silly, Spoiled, Whore April group gift (150L fee)

Hair *mesh* - [ LNS ] - LaNoir Soleil Designs Caprica (not free)
Pink version is a lucky chair prize

Eyes - Amacci hunt gift at The Spring Market Fair & Umbrella hunt ends April 21st

Skin - Mother Goose's freebie
In the corner of the store there are a few baskets filled with free and 1L skins
 
Teeth  -  ::JOLI:: group gift (free)
Includes skin not shown

Shape - CS Shapes "Mickaela" group gift (249L fee)

Pose - .vix freebie on Marketplace
Set of five poses

Rabbit - Spiders Design free gift

House with small yard - ST's Forest lucky board prize

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the freebies. I am new to SL and my name is OloraWolf. I am also JJ Burae on facebook. :) If it wasn't for nice people like you, I wouldn't have any items in SL yet. Thanks again and its all beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome! And thank you for your very nice comment! I'm so glad I am able to help you :) If you haven't already, check out my freebies page, too. I have a list of great places and groups to get gifts. http://slfreebieaddiction.blogspot.com/p/freebies.html

    ReplyDelete