Search This Blog

Loading...

WELCOME!

Thank you for checking out my blog! I love to explore all different types of styles, so there will something for everyone. The graphics on my computer are, quite frankly, crap so please do not use the pictures to judge the quality of the items. Since landmarks change frequently, and I have found it easier to find stores by looking at the designer's profile, I list the creator's name.
Enjoy!

Friday, May 9, 2014

It's wasn't easy




Skin: .::WoW Skins::: Smeralda Tan Group Gift 

Hair: . zommie bob - gift 0L MP

Eyes: R.S. Chif Natural Eyes [Dark Green] Round - 12/ 2 Cosmopolitan Exclusive 

Earrings and Necklace: MIEL UVA SET - Scribo Gift 

Bracelet: Buttery toast - Amended bracelets - 12/ 2 Cosmopolitan Exclusive 

Dress: [LG] Boutique-[ W14] White Teeth Teens - 12/ 2 Cosmopolitan Exclusive 

Shoes: Essenz - Lima  - 12/ 2 Cosmopolitan Exclusive 

Slink Nails: -{ZOZ}- Tiffany Polish (Slinks)  - 12/ 2 Cosmopolitan Exclusive 

Pose with props ( First photo ) *Sup Poses* Me and my Suitcase 1 - 12/ 2 Cosmopolitan Exclusive 





You can also find me at: http://ybonitasworld.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment