Search This Blog

Loading...

WELCOME!

Thank you for checking out my blog! I love to explore all different types of styles, so there will something for everyone. The graphics on my computer are, quite frankly, crap so please do not use the pictures to judge the quality of the items. Since landmarks change frequently, and I have found it easier to find stores by looking at the designer's profile, I list the creator's name.
Enjoy!

Saturday, May 31, 2014

The Foggy night



Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Rafaela Bronze New Release!

Hair:  little bones.Les Garcons - Group Gift

Dress: Loordes of London -The Greek Tragedy-#17 
Designer's Circle

Necklace: Pure Poison - Aileen Necklace - Group Gift 

Bracelet: *PROMAGIC*  Bracelet (Black Gold) CSR 14/ 2 EXCLUSIVES

Earrings: Baubles!  by Phe AbstractHoopEarrings CSR 14/ 2 EXCLUSIVES




No comments:

Post a Comment