Search This Blog



Thank you for checking out my blog! I love to explore all different types of styles, so there will something for everyone. The graphics on my computer are, quite frankly, crap so please do not use the pictures to judge the quality of the items. Since landmarks change frequently, and I have found it easier to find stores by looking at the designer's profile, I list the creator's name.

Saturday, June 7, 2014

All I Have to Say is Aloha

The following are free gifts from The Beach Bunny Hunt 4:
 Hurry, the hunt ends June 15th.

Dress - Munereia
Wall Rack (bonus hunt gift) - Petite Plunder & Immortals Inspirations
See additional pictures and info below

Skin - Hush group gift (free)
Includes several skin tones, eyebrows, cleavage/no cleavage
Lip color - INSITU free gift on Marketplace
Includes three colors
Hair - Tukinowaguma SL Frees and Offers group gift (free)
House - Sweet Gift group gift (free)


No comments:

Post a Comment