Search This Blog

WELCOME!

I have been blogging on and off since 2011. I love to explore all different types of styles, so there will something for everyone.

I include the designer's name so if the landmark is outdated, you can look up the store easier. I also try to use windlight settings that show the true appearance of items, but keep in mind that something may look different on you than it did in my photo. Larger pictures are on Flicker.

Many free items and deals are available for a limited time so don't wait!


Saturday, June 7, 2014

All I Have to Say is Aloha


The following are free gifts from The Beach Bunny Hunt 4:
 Hurry, the hunt ends June 15th.

Dress - Munereia
 
 
Wall Rack (bonus hunt gift) - Petite Plunder & Immortals Inspirations
See additional pictures and info below

Skin - Hush group gift (free)
Includes several skin tones, eyebrows, cleavage/no cleavage
 
Lip color - INSITU free gift on Marketplace
Includes three colors
 
Hair - Tukinowaguma SL Frees and Offers group gift (free)
Fatpack
 
House - Sweet Gift group gift (free)

  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment