Search This Blog



Thank you for checking out my blog! I love to explore all different types of styles, so there will something for everyone. The graphics on my computer are, quite frankly, crap so please do not use the pictures to judge the quality of the items. Since landmarks change frequently, and I have found it easier to find stores by looking at the designer's profile, I list the creator's name.

Friday, June 13, 2014

Peaceful night at the Pier

Skin: Glam Affair - Liv skin- Artic - 05 The Arcade June 2014

Hair:  Exile:: L.A: 7. Light Blondes The Arcade June 2014

Dress: Munereia -Bloeien Hello Tuesday

Necklace: Chop Zuey Heart & Soul Necklace Gift

Bracelet: Chop Zuey Heart & Soul Bracelet Gift

Shoes: Hilly Haalan Dana Heels Funky Gray CSR 15/ 2 EXCLUSIVES

No comments:

Post a Comment