WELCOME!

I have been blogging on and off since 2011. I love to explore all different types of styles, so there will something for everyone. I always try to credit EVERYTHING in posts. Please leave a comment if I miss something! Thank you for reading!


Great fashion on a not so great budget!



Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Mischief Magic


Skin - Essences "Linka" Totally Top Shelf Event group gift (free)

Hair *mesh* - Moon "Flowers of December" group gift (currently free to join!)
Huge fatpack of colors

Eyes - Poetic Colors subscriber gift

School uniform and luggage - Available free at Mischief Managed roleplay sim
Includes 4 ties (Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Slytherin)
Free male uniform available too

Glasses - BarbieDesigns free gift on the Marketplace

Shoes - TESLA free gift at The Free Dove

Shoulder pet & pets on bed - Hazelmouse & Orangemist free gift at Mischief Managed

Shape - CS Shapes "Aston" group gift (249L fee)

Pose - PosESioN free pose set on Marketplace

Location - Mischief Managed

2 comments:

  1. The opportunity for doing mischief is found a hundred times a day, and of doing good once in a year. See the link below for more info.

    #mischief
    www.matreyastudios.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very happy to locate your website. I just wanted to thank you for the time you spent on this great article. I definitely enjoyed reading it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.


    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete