WELCOME!

I have been blogging on and off since 2011. I love to explore all different types of styles, so there will something for everyone. I always try to credit EVERYTHING in posts. Please leave a comment if I miss something! Thank you for reading!


Great fashion on a not so great budget!



Monday, September 8, 2014

High Maintenance


Dress *mesh*, bracelets, rings, nails - Glitzz lucky chair prize
Includes shoes not shown

Clutch - ECCO Jewelry & Accessories SL Frees and Offers group gift (free)

Boots - Duh! hunt gift at The Free Dove ends Sept 30th

Hair - Damselfly "Kaley" previous group gift at The 24 Square (free)
Gift must have recently changed because I'm pretty sure this is where I got it from.  The group gift at the main store is different, too.  Sorry, I really do try to post only current freebies, but gifts change so quick!

Skin - PixyStix Hello Titty Hunt 4 ends Sept 20th

Eyes - Duh! hunt gift at The Free Dove ends Sept 30th

Shape - CS Shapes "Evangeline" new group gift (99L fee)

Poses - PosESioN group gift (free)
Set of 10 poses

Location - Luxembourg City

2 comments:

  1. It is so good to see something very interesting in your site that I can't stop on reading. This is so good article ever. Thank you for sharing and for inspiring your readers. Have a good day always!

    wendy

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have found your blogs to be friendly and welcoming. Thanks for making this one. I really enjoy reading and surfing it. Try to visit my site @ www.imarksweb.org

    Liam

    ReplyDelete