WELCOME!

I have been blogging on and off since 2011. I love to explore all different types of styles, so there will something for everyone. I always try to credit EVERYTHING in posts. Please leave a comment if I miss something! Thank you for reading!


Great fashion on a not so great budget!



Saturday, January 10, 2015

Need a Break from Winter



Dress *mesh* - Entice "Earth" SL Frees & Offers group gift (free)
The gift just changed TODAY, but there are many other freebies at the store.  I HATE it when I don't get stuff posted in time!

Shades - BALACLAVA!! usable demo

Shoes with mesh feet - Lucyshoes group gift (free) Gift changed, see new gift below
Includes hud to change skin tone, nail color.  Change size in edit appearance.

Hands *mesh* - Lucyshoes old group gift
Includes hud to change skin tone, nail color.  Change size in edit appearance.

Skin and shape - Lumae "Delphine" group gift (free)
Includes more skin tones

Hair - Tameless Hair group gift (free)
Includes hud to change color

Pose - *PosESioN* SL Frees & Offers group gift (free)

Pictures taken at Paradise of Eden

3 comments:


  1. There are times that we encounter fear and disappointments in life yet we still manage to stand up straight and face it rather that being silent. That was a very good example of being a brave person. Well, I would like to thank you for sharing a very good article it is very much appreciated, good job! You can visit my site too if you want. Have a great day!

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post is superb. Thanks for sharing us updated information.

    Sorn
    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read your blog.I thought it was great.. Hope you have a great day. God bless.

    Rica
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete