WELCOME!

I have been blogging on and off since 2011. I love to explore all different types of styles, so there will something for everyone. I always try to credit EVERYTHING in posts. Please leave a comment if I miss something! Thank you for reading!


Great fashion on a not so great budget!



Thursday, February 26, 2015

Kitten Krazy


Go to Kitten Krazy for your new best friend!
 
Find out more about KittyCatS here.

For a limited time, you can get a FREE birthday edition cat at the KittyCatS main store.  This cat still needs to be fed. 

But, there is a FREE Firestorm edition that does NOT need food!  Also at the main store.  Beside the Firestorm kitty board, there is a shelf that has a free collar!

 

1 comment:

  1. I also have a shop at Pixel Paws http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Palm%20Bay%20Beach/113/175/21 where the cats are all 9T (for breeders).

    ReplyDelete