WELCOME!

I have been blogging on and off since 2011. I love to explore all different types of styles, so there will something for everyone. I always try to credit EVERYTHING in posts. Please leave a comment if I miss something! Thank you for reading!


Great fashion on a not so great budget!



Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Jewelry Can't Buy My Love, but You Can Try


Jewelry - Zibska (Zib Scaggs) free gift at the Jewelry & Accessory Expo 2016 ends March 5th 

Skin - WoW Skins (sawsan SecretSpy) Womenstuff Hunt free gift ends March 31st

Eyes - Avi-Glam (Kendra Parfort) "Jade" Menstuff Hunt free gift hunt over, gift still there! 

Hair *mesh* - enVOGUE Hair subscriber gift

Dress *mesh* - Legendaire (Kim Lysette) subscriber gift

Boots *mesh* - Tiffany Designs (lucyhope) freebie at The Free Dove

Pose - [addme.] (ryo2014) free gift at Creators Collection Box 1st Anniversary ends March 20th
Set of 3 poses

Shape - CS Shapes  (Xanthe Audeburgh) old gift 

No comments:

Post a Comment