Search This Blog



Thank you for checking out my blog! I love to explore all different types of styles, so there will something for everyone. The graphics on my computer are, quite frankly, crap so please do not use the pictures to judge the quality of the items. Since landmarks change frequently, and I have found it easier to find stores by looking at the designer's profile, I list the creator's name.

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Carrie's Lingerie December VIP Group Gift

Lingerie - Carrie's Lingerie December VIP group gift (500L fee)

Skin - Hush group gift (free)

Lip color - Les Petits Details free gift (many gifts there)

Eyes - Real Eyes free gift *Sharp December*

Jewerly - B!asta Christmas Spirit Hunt gift

Hair - Alli&Ali Designs free promo (limited time)

Shoes - Baby Monkey group gift (250L fee) *multiple colors*

Poses - ++DESIRE++ free gift *set of 5*

Shape - CS Shapes Pimp My Hunter hunt gift "Jilly"
Hunt over

Pictures taken at Carrie's Lingerie Christmas Village (VIP access only)

Also posted here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment