Search This Blog

Loading...

WELCOME!

Thank you for checking out my blog! I love to explore all different types of styles, so there will something for everyone. The graphics on my computer are, quite frankly, crap so please do not use the pictures to judge the quality of the items. Since landmarks change frequently, and I have found it easier to find stores by looking at the designer's profile, I list the creator's name.
Enjoy!

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas Diva


Hair - Alli&Ali Designs free promo, crown option on/off (limited time)
 
Eyes - Pelle free gift (one of three colors)
 
Skin - Dulce Secrets Womenstuff Hunt gift
 
The following are Santa's Little Divas Hunt gifts:
 
Dress *mesh* - Pretty Liar
 
Knee high boots *mesh* - [AsYLUM]
 
Mouthie - NEEDFUL THINGS (includes scarf, not shown)
 
Tattoo - TENJIN
 
Shape - BlondeQueen
 
Pose with candy cane - {Co*Motion} (one of two poses, one of two SLD gifts)
 
Also posted here

No comments:

Post a Comment