Search This Blog



Thank you for checking out my blog! I love to explore all different types of styles, so there will something for everyone. The graphics on my computer are, quite frankly, crap so please do not use the pictures to judge the quality of the items. Since landmarks change frequently, and I have found it easier to find stores by looking at the designer's profile, I list the creator's name.

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Sassy Diva

Dress *Mesh* - Sassy Santa's Little Divas Hunt gift
Jewelry and nose piercing - Chop Zuey advent group gifts (group fee 350L)
All gifts are still available and gifts available for non-members, too
Skin - Huit group gift (free)
Make-up - Adore&Abhor New in 2013 Hunt gift 
Eyes - Amacci free gift

Hair - Exile new free gift (fatpack of all colors)
Shoes - Maitreya subscriber gift (fatpack of colors) 
Poses - Muse Poses Peace on Earth Hunt gift
Shape - CS Shapes "Jilly" (previous hunt gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment