Search This Blog



Thank you for checking out my blog! I love to explore all different types of styles, so there will something for everyone. The graphics on my computer are, quite frankly, crap so please do not use the pictures to judge the quality of the items. Since landmarks change frequently, and I have found it easier to find stores by looking at the designer's profile, I list the creator's name.

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Carrie's Lingerie January VIP Group Gift

Lingerie and make-up - Carrie's Lingerie January VIP group gift (500L fee)

Skin - Hush January group gift (free)
Eyes - Real Eyes free gift *Sharp January Sky*
Hair - Alli&Ali Designs December 28th voting gift
Pose - From Slouch Poses Christmas Gift (no longer available)
Shape - CS Shapes "Jilly" (previous hunt gift) 
I want to wish everyone a belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!  I have been having computer problems :(

No comments:

Post a Comment