Search This Blog



Thank you for checking out my blog! I love to explore all different types of styles, so there will something for everyone. The graphics on my computer are, quite frankly, crap so please do not use the pictures to judge the quality of the items. Since landmarks change frequently, and I have found it easier to find stores by looking at the designer's profile, I list the creator's name.

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Just Relax

Outfit *mesh*, earrings and shoes - CricKeTs January group gift for women (50L fee) includes sweater & belly piercing, not shown

Hair - Diorsis Hair Design free gift

Tattoo - Demise of Flight free gift

Pose - Demise of Flight New in 2013 Hunt gift (set of 3 poses)

Eyes - ROLY-POLY  free gift

Skin - Mother Goose's "Joe III" lucky board prize
Shape - CS Shapes "Jilly" previous hunt gift
Also check out Be Happy in SL's Blog.
And follow me on Twitter.  I tweet about freebies and deals I find, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment