WELCOME!

I have been blogging on and off since 2011. I love to explore all different types of styles, so there will something for everyone. Thank you for reading!


Tuesday, January 15, 2013

What's On TV?


 
Dress - *Luckie* free gift at BeWbAPaLoOZa location  (comes with appliers)
 
Jewelry - <<PuLsE>> free gift
 
Skin - Nvious by GG group gift (free) **limited number available**
 
Hair - ChiChickie! gift for completing store survey (one of two styles, come in four shades)
 
Shoes - >>LETHAL<<  group gift (free)
 
TV prop and pose - Demise of Flight What Did You Grow Up Watching Hunt gift (Ends Today!) 
 
Eyes - Amacci free gift
 
Shape - CS Shapes "Jilly" (previous hunt gift)

Also check out Be Happy in SL's Blog.
And follow me on Twitter.  I tweet about freebies and deals I find, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment