Search This Blog

Loading...

WELCOME!

Thank you for checking out my blog! I love to explore all different types of styles, so there will something for everyone. The graphics on my computer are, quite frankly, crap so please do not use the pictures to judge the quality of the items. Since landmarks change frequently, and I have found it easier to find stores by looking at the designer's profile, I list the creator's name.
Enjoy!

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Carrie's Lingerie February VIP Group Gift

 
 
Lingerie and lip color - Carrie's Lingerie February VIP Group gift (500L fee)
 
Eyes - zaylang free gift for January (still available)
 
Hair - [Anara Hair] "Talia" Violets & Indigo Pack free promo on Marketplace
**I tinted the hair black**
 
Shape - CS Shapes "Jilly" previous hunt prize
 
The Stupid Cupid Hunt gifts: ends Feb 15th
 
Skin, horns, mouthie, halo and wings - BRAT[inc] 
Store is having a closing sale, skins 25% to 50% off.  (do not know when is the last day)
 
Earrings and necklace - Ear Candy (includes bracelet, not shown)
 
Pose - Isis Boutique (set of 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment