Search This Blog



Thank you for checking out my blog! I love to explore all different types of styles, so there will something for everyone. The graphics on my computer are, quite frankly, crap so please do not use the pictures to judge the quality of the items. Since landmarks change frequently, and I have found it easier to find stores by looking at the designer's profile, I list the creator's name.

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Jack's Turn

Skin, Shape and Teeth -  Aeva // Heartsick group gift (10L fee)
Includes 4 skins tones, 2 body shapes
Tattoo - ::Para Designs:: free gift (limited time)
Hair - Alli&Ali Designs February 1st voting gift (men's)
Now on Marketplace
Necklace - >>>Poison<<< group gift (free)
Jack or Jill Hunt gifts - ends Feb 28th
Shirt - Alien Gizmo’s (includes jeans and cap, not shown)
Pants *mesh* - Heartless
Boots- Latreia 
Eyes - Birth
Poses - PM Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment