Search This Blog



Thank you for checking out my blog! I love to explore all different types of styles, so there will something for everyone. The graphics on my computer are, quite frankly, crap so please do not use the pictures to judge the quality of the items. Since landmarks change frequently, and I have found it easier to find stores by looking at the designer's profile, I list the creator's name.

Thursday, February 7, 2013

d o l l l e * Store Hunt Gifts


Dresses *mesh* - d o l l l e * store hunt gifts end date unknown
Hair - Tameless fatpack group gift (free)
Eyes - Chus! group gift (free) or 10L without group membership *includes 4 colors*
Necklace - Cute Poison Torn Apart Hunt gift ends Feb 22nd
Skin - Mother Goose's lucky board gift
Make-up in first picture - M.O.C.K group gift (250L fee) *check group notices*
Shoes - Baby Monkey Shoes group gift (250L fee) *4 colors*
There is a white pair of shoes as a lucky chair prize there that would look nice with these dresses.  I do not have them to show.
Poses - Created by Openpose Resident (no longer available)
Shape - CS Shapes previous hunt gift

No comments:

Post a Comment