Search This Blog



Thank you for checking out my blog! I love to explore all different types of styles, so there will something for everyone. The graphics on my computer are, quite frankly, crap so please do not use the pictures to judge the quality of the items. Since landmarks change frequently, and I have found it easier to find stores by looking at the designer's profile, I list the creator's name.

Saturday, February 9, 2013

The World Owes You Nothing

Dress - Corvus group gift (free)
Top - Corvus Stupid Cupid Hunt gift ends Feb 15
Tattoo - Corvus free gift
Shoes - Latreia Pimp My Valentine Hunt gift ends Feb 15
Skin - Mother Goose's lucky board gift
Skin Whitener - Chus! free gift
Tights - Z U L U group gift (free temporarily) *check notices 1/26*
Notices are only available for 14 days
Eyes and piercings - ellabella Jack or Jill 2.0 Hunt gift (includes male shape, not shown) ends Feb 28
Eyeliner (6 options) - (RED) Sand group gift (free)  
Hair - D!va group gift (free)
Poses - Toxic Candy (cannot find the poses now)
Shape - CS Shapes previous hunt gift

No comments:

Post a Comment