WELCOME!

I have been blogging on and off since 2011. I love to explore all different types of styles, so there will something for everyone. I always try to credit EVERYTHING in posts. Please leave a comment if I miss something! Thank you for reading!


Great fashion on a not so great budget!



Saturday, July 6, 2013

Belonging


 Outfit *mesh* and accessories - *May's Soul* lucky board prize
Includes sheer top, not shown
 
Skin - Mother Goose's  lucky board prize
 
Hair - *T&A DESIGNS* Fairy Hair (25L)
Several colors, butterflies on/off option
 
Eyes - [ROLY-POLY] free usable demo
 
Shoes - [ROLY-POLY] freebie
 
Pose - Starry Heaven Fist Pump with the Best Hunt 3 gift
Set of 5 poses 
 
Shape - CS Shapes "Sandy" previous gift

2 comments:

  1. I have added you to my blog in my latest post. Thank you for having this great blog and showcasing free things.. I feel the same way you do.. SHOW IT OFF!! :) Here is my blog for you share if you can :) http://amandaredvelvetcake.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I'm glad you like my blog :).

    I am putting a link to your blog on my page.

    ReplyDelete