Search This Blog

Loading...

WELCOME!

Thank you for checking out my blog! I love to explore all different types of styles, so there will something for everyone. The graphics on my computer are, quite frankly, crap so please do not use the pictures to judge the quality of the items. Since landmarks change frequently, and I have found it easier to find stores by looking at the designer's profile, I list the creator's name.
Enjoy!

Monday, July 8, 2013

The Haunted Meme

 
I got the idea for this post from Strawberry Singh's Haunted Meme
Meme Instructions: What are you afraid of? What are you haunted by?

I am afraid of spiders.  I know it is irrational, but I think they are really creepy.  I rather deal with ghosts and flying furniture, then handle spiders.  ;)  

What haunts me?  My past.  lol 

Credits:

Outfit *mesh* and stockings - Barely Legal Couture Summer group gift (free)

Boots - Death Row Designs lucky chair prize

Skin (face tattoo part of skin) - ~PixyStix~ group gift (free)
Includes much more, not shown

Hair - .:EMO-tions:. "Julia" group gift (free)

Chest/arms tattoo - .:CoLLisions:. 2nd Make-up & Tattoo Hunt gift ends July 31st

Nails - *pulcino* freebie

Shape - CS Shapes "Lilla" (previous gift)

Pictures taken at Siden RPG Sim

4 comments:

  1. Just thinking about them makes me shiver lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought a mini vac just for spiders i hate them that much :(

    ReplyDelete