Search This Blog

Loading...

WELCOME!

Thank you for checking out my blog! I love to explore all different types of styles, so there will something for everyone. The graphics on my computer are, quite frankly, crap so please do not use the pictures to judge the quality of the items. Since landmarks change frequently, and I have found it easier to find stores by looking at the designer's profile, I list the creator's name.
Enjoy!

Monday, April 14, 2014

catching up



Skin: .::WoW Skins::.  Rima Bronze 03  RARE!HAPPY BUNNY GACHA FAIR
100L per play ( 14-30th April )


Hair: .:EMO-tions..  *EDITH-OMBRE brown* RARE!
Thank you so much Mishy!

Dress: Loordes of London-Tuzia Mini-#57Nudes Fi*Friday

Earrings: Loordes of London -Jubilee Earrings-Olive&Gold Fi*Friday

Bracelets: Pure Poison - Screw Handcuffs

Pumps:  !(::::HighRize:::)!Certified Translucent Pump (Leopard) 
( needs Slink High Feet )

Nails:  A:S:S  - Slink fingernails - Rhinestone Fit for a Princess




You can also find me at: http://ybonitasworld.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment