Search This Blog



Thank you for checking out my blog! I love to explore all different types of styles, so there will something for everyone. The graphics on my computer are, quite frankly, crap so please do not use the pictures to judge the quality of the items. Since landmarks change frequently, and I have found it easier to find stores by looking at the designer's profile, I list the creator's name.

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Inlove with my shoes

Skin: PELLE SKIN - ERIKA  LIMITED EDITION SKIN with applier CSR 11/2 Exclusives

Hair: Milk Hair~ Spell Bound *Browns*  Fit for a Princess

Earrings: *P* Izar Earrings ~Platinum~ (P.MESH) Hello Tuesday Sale 
( 3rd week of April )

Top: KATHAARIAN - Adore You Top - Pure White CSR 11/2 Exclusives

Skirt: Blow-Up - Miniskirt Zipped - Red Tartan Hello Tuesday Sale 
( 3rd week of April )

Slink Nails: -{ZOZ}- Wild Silver Polish  CSR 11/2 Exclusives
( Fingernails and Toenails )

Pose: {NanTra} To The New Year 2 CSR 11/2 Exclusives
 ( Photos 1 and 2 only)

You can also find me at:

No comments:

Post a Comment