Search This Blog

WELCOME!

I have been blogging on and off since 2011. I love to explore all different types of styles, so there will something for everyone.

I include the designer's name so if the landmark is outdated, you can look up the store easier. I also try to use windlight settings that show the true appearance of items, but keep in mind that something may look different on you than it did in my photo. Larger pictures are on Flicker.

Many free items and deals are available for a limited time so don't wait!


Sunday, August 25, 2019

I'm Not Ready for Summer to End




Bikini - Aleutia by Catalina Staheli group gift (FREE until ?)
Maitreya fit only; includes hud with several color choices

Hair - Sintiklia by Sintikliasims free gift at Hair Fair Blonde Sim ends 9/1
Bangs optional, includes color & style huds

Skin - 7 Deadly s[K]ins by Izara Zutamini "Chakra" in butter (lights pack) at Designer Circle (NOT free) ends 9/7

Shape - 7 Deadly s[K]ins "Deborah" for Genus Baby Face

Water Gun - MadPea by Kiana Writer previous Friday Free Item, now available to purchase (NOT free)
Set of 2; at one point it was shooting water, but I couldn't figure out how to make shoot when I was taking pictures

Float with poses - Fashiowl Poses by Goizane free gift

Pose #2 - Fashiowl Poses "Summer 19" free gift at The Liaison Collaborative

Eyebrows and hair base - Izzie's by Izzie Button (NOT free; sold separately)

Head - GENUS Project by Freezea "Baby Face" (NOT free)

Body, hands & feet - Maitreya by Onyx LeShelle (NOT free)


Location - Backdrop Cove

No comments:

Post a Comment